Location – Bangalore
Experience – 7+ years
As a Data Architect, you will be responsible for designing and developing innovative business intelligence solutions for the Real Estate and Corporate Services business organization’s requirements. The ideal candidate should have the skills listed below but in addition should be a self-driven, dedicated individual who works well in a team and thinks and acts strategically.
- Strong analytical capability and problem-solving skills.
- Analyze database implementation methods to ensure they are in line with company policies.
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, programming, reviewing objectives with clients and evaluating current systems.
- Develops database solutions using dimensional models and document using tools such as ERWIN, defining database physical structure, functional capabilities and security.
- Recommend solutions for performance tuning in existing designs and code.
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production problems.
- Implement data quality rules requested by the clients as well as based on best practices.
- Estimation of system changes and the analysis root cause of issues, coordination with stakeholders as required.
- Translate high-level business requirements on multiple, complex requests into detailed functional, technical, and system specifications. Connect with Business stakeholders on gathering the detailed requirements as required.
- Contribute to POC solutions for pipeline projects and provide intermediate reporting solutions.
- Contribute to the analysis of big data solutions opportunities and implementation.
- Contribute/lead migration and upgrade efforts of versions across all Databases and ETL tools.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven ability to work in distributed systems.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Capable of collaborating effectively across a variety of IT and Business groups, across regions and different roles.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or relevant technical degree.
- More than 8 years of work experience in Database designing and modelling.
- Proficiency with Database Technologies (preferred DB2/ Sybase).
- Database Design tools (ERWIN).
- Database development tool experience (DBArtisan).
- Data Science and Big Data Toolkits such as Python, Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Spark and more.
- Informatica/ETL tool knowledge is added advantage.
- Certification in Database is preferred.
Required Technical Skills
- Database designing and modelling skills.
- Proficient in RDBMS Systems (DB2/Sybase preferred).
- ETL tool (Informatica – preferred) experience.
- Automation Framework experience.
- Data Catalogue experience.
- GIT Code Repository.
- Agile/Scrum/Scale/Lean framework working experience.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Service now, ALM, JIRA conversant
- Strong SDLC understanding