Location – Pune
Notice – 30days
Exp – 3 to 6 years of experience
- Experience migrating Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and NoSQL Databases (like MongoDB, Cassandra) to Azure in IaaS and PaaS approach. –
- Knowledge of RMAN, expdp/impdp for Oracle databases. – Knowledge of SSIS and SSRS for MSSQL databases. JD: • Cloud DBA with at least 6+ years of experience with cloud services — including open source technology, software development, system engineering, scripting languages, and multiple cloud provider environments.
- Good Understanding & Knowledge on Cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- knowledgeable about the costs incurred when maintaining the data infrastructure, as well as architecting systems in a way that is in line with the company’s requirements and budget. • should have a a deep and nuanced understanding of the value of the company’s data, and taking the appropriate measures to keep this value intact when data-related technology fails
- Ability to use the Azure portal services console. • Experience in monitoring the performance of the infrastructure and constantly finding ways to make it faster. • Experience in protecting sensitive data distributed across various cloud databases and explore possible internal and external threat sources, and comply with corporate security guidelines.
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform. • Deployments of workloads using Packer with ADO pipelines • Knowledge of orchestration frameworks and Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) tools (for example: Hudson/Jenkins, Ansible/Chef ). • Knowledge in the following DevOps tools: OpenShift / ICP / Kubernetes, Docker
- Scripting experience, at least one of the following languages – Go / Python / Ruby / Java /C++. • Experience with Ansible or other configuration management systems (Chef/Puppet) is an advantage. • Experience in Congiguring Networks, Monitoring Resources with Log Analytics, Compute administration, Implement and Manage Storage and protecting Identities.
- The team supports 24×7 production and working shifts and a weekend day if required. • Good understanding in Linux administration skills (RedHat / CentOS / Ubuntu). • Experience working in agile/scrum teams. • Hands on experience in high scale production support(L1/L2/L3).
- Experience in troubleshooting problems and working with a team to resolve large scale issues. • Excellent communication skills. • Motivated with a high desire to learn. • Results-driven with strong commitment.