Detailed IDAM Job Description
· Minimum 7 years of experience in Oracle Identity and Access Management administration
· Responsible for installation, upgrade, configuration, troubleshooting, and on-going maintenance of Oracle Identity and Access Management on UNIX/Linux environment.
· Demonstrated expertise with trouble shooting Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle Unified Directory on Unix/Windows systems.
· Experience in documenting standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instruction (WI) to perform pre and post production support activities
· Resolves problems with IDM in the production environments. Analyzes the incidents and changes to ensure that they efficiently use IDM suits and recommends appropriate changes as necessary.
· Understanding of Enterprise directory architecture and design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
· Experience preferred in the following areas: Role Based Access Control, User Access Certification, Web Single Sign-on, Federated Identity
· Experience in JDBC, well versed with API, Web Services and JNDI
· Experience in Java development
· Knowledge with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, WS-Federation and WS-Security a plus
· Analyzes the need for system back up, security, restart and recovery, balancing and controls; recommends approaches for meeting these needs.
· Knowledge on Performance tuning of OIM, OAM, OUD, WLS
· Ensure that service level objectives are delivered and meet stakeholder expectations for quality.
· Must be able to manage project task execution independently and get all associated team members to deliver their tasks on time, both with and without direct authority.
· Must be self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem solving skills.
· Able to provide 24×7 shift support as assigned.
· Demonstrated ability to perform competently under pressure, handling interruptions and changes without losing productivity.
· Identity Manager
· Access Manager
· Entitlements Server
· Enterprise SSO
· Adaptive Access Manager
· Identity Federation
· Internet Directory; Directory Server; Oracle Virtual Directory
· WebLogic Server
· IDCS (Identity Cloud Service) and CASB
· Experience in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and other Cloud platforms
· Experience in development of OIM customizations
· Experience in integration with Applications and other Oracle products