This is a unique opportunity to join a key part of a fast growing regional team. Available opportunities is for Server (Java/Scala) specialists, as well as for full stack developers.
– You will be a technically proficient and enthusiastic developer
– You will support different phases of the product lifecycle including analysis, development and testing.
– You will develop new and existing components. Previous commercial experience is an advantage, with an openness to develop your skills more widely.
– The role will involve constant interaction with business users, analyzing and gathering requirements.
– The role requires good collaboration with members from the wider, global TX team, as well as neighboring systems in Pre-trade and Risk.
– Java (8), Scala (2.11), and .Net (4.6.1)
– Good understanding of database modelling and SQL
– Extensive use of open source, including Spring, Gradle, Akka, Guava, Apache CXF, Commons and Zookeeper
– Globally distributed n-tier platform deployed across Tokyo, Hong Kong, London and New York
– Utilization of the latest Firm technologies including Treadmill PaaS, Splunk-based LaaS and Service Discovery
Experience: 5 to 9 years
– Hands-on experience in Java or Scala
– A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
– Openness to learn new technologies
– Ability to pick up new skills quickly and a desire to work in a financial business.
– Exposure to agile development practices including TDD, continuous integration and SCRUM.
– Some Python experience.
– Functional programming experience.
– Knowledge of financial products.