As a member of this Engineering team, you will work with industry-leading Web UI software products. You will be responsible for the development, testing of ESP Tools and their integration with other Converged System appliances and solutions. The primary responsibilities will include:
· Design, development, implementation, verification and validation of the tools and integration with other solution.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills. Collaborate with cross-functional and remote teams for successful project completion.
· Visual and creative eye for best UI experience.
· Excellent in scoping efforts, and setting appropriate milestones
· Apply broad technical knowledge to provide management solutions for the data centre environment.
· Complete understanding of Web UI framework.
· Troubleshooting / Debugging product issues
· Hands-on experience in implementing Restful web services / Front end-Back end web-based solution.
· Work with Software Testing / QA organizations to achieve quality requirements
· Consults with team members and other organizations on complex issues. Willing to accept change and learn new technologies if required.
· Comfortable working within an Agile development process
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good understanding and hands-on experience in Web UI environments.
· Advanced ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications.
· Experience in consuming web services from multiple sources. Experience working with JSON, Remote Objects.
· Hands-on advanced experience on implementing/using Hibernate, Spring Framework, Restful web services / Front end-Back end web based solution
· Experience with Agile
· Knowledge of Jetty and Tomcat webservers.
· Good understanding of modern software design and development methodologies Experience on multiple full release project life cycles.
· Advanced experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube) and development of tool add-ins like JQuery Plugins etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team.
· Good knowledge in industry-standard algorithms.
· Knowledge and some experience in applying Web UI skills in developing configuration management tools for integrated solution / Converged System (Server, Storage, Networking) platforms
· Experience with any workflow, orchestration, ordering frameworks.
· Experience with Open Source development.
· UI and UX Tuning Experience.
· Experience in HPE UI (HPE Piano and HPE Grommet) is a great asset
· Good knowledge and experience in applying Web UI skills in configuration management tool development for Converged Systems / Integrated solutions.
Education and Experience Required:
6 year or more experience. Bachelor’s (undergraduate) or Master’s (graduate) degree in Computer Science or related discipline