Experience: Minimum 6+ years’ experience in IT industry in a Mainframe Environment
1) Experience in delivering technology solution design within the complex technology landscape spanning business units and geographies
2) In-depth knowledge and working experience of Falcon Fraud Manager (FFM)is a must.
3) Engineering experience on Mainframe technologies (COBOL, VSAM, JCL, CICS) is mandatory
4) Good understanding or experience of UNIX scripting skills & DB skills like SQL, Oracle
5) Working knowledge of Agile tools – JIRA and Confluence
6) Troubleshooting skills related to Mainframe & UNIX technologies are mandatory Willing to work on engineering activates including rotational support depending on the need.
7) Excellent Oral and Written Communication
Operating System: IBM Mainframe IOS
Application Development: REXX
DevOps: uDeploy, Confluence, JIRA , Jenkins, Puppet, BIT bucket, GIT, Artifactory, bamboo, New relic and Cucumber
Batch Monitoring Tools: Control-M