JD Network Monitoring Tool and Platform Management
- 3-5 years of hands on & strong knowledge & experience with usage, administration & managing of monitoring tools such as Zabbix & Aruba Technologies (Airwave, Clear Pass, Aruba Central), Inmon, Cacti etc.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in Network troubleshooting including service and support on networking products such as routers, switches, firewalls etc
- Experience in configuring, operating and/or troubleshooting various network monitoring tools (specified above)
- Updates & Upgrades of Network Monitoring Tools
- Installation, maintenance, removal, and reinstallation, Upgrade of Infrastructure platform devices independently
- Installation, maintenance, removal, and reinstallation of monitoring tools (Ability to install and configure Airwave & Zabbix server, Zabbix proxy server and Zabbix endpoints)
- Capability to Enhance the current networking tools and processes.
- Able to collate and interpret data from various monitoring sources and perform log analysis
- Ability to assess faults, prioritizes, respond, and escalate accordingly
- Monitor LAN/WAN and Internet/Intranet connectivity using Zabbix, Cacti, Airwave and Inmon. Also Monitor the health of global network devices.
- Quick learner on a wide range of issues, including identifying improvement opportunities
- Maintain the Standard Operation Procedures.
- Work closely with all GLOBAL teams for support, also provide TECHNICAL Support to site users & route the issue to the appropriate support team(s).
- Ticketing system workflow for Incident, Problem & Change management
- Good understanding of Datacenter Architecture
- Strong knowledge TCP/IP fundamentals
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and results-oriented attitude. Excellent team skills, including strong work ethic.
- Willing to learn more tools & applications related to monitoring (NOC)
- Should possess Excellent Verbal & Written Communication skills
- Preferably should have prior experience of working in Data Centre Tier 1 profile for 2-4 years
- Technology – Demonstrating Analytical and problem-solving skills as well as hands on experience on Network LAN/WAN, Wireless (Access Points), Firewall, IPsec VPN, AnyConnect VPN, Switching, Routing protocols (BGP/EIGRP/OSPF), TACAS, SSL VPN, VLANS, Trunks, NAT etc.
- Operating System – RHEL, Windows.
- Networking Tools – Zabbix, Aruba Technologies (Airwave, Clear Pass, Aruba Central), Nagios, Cacti, Inmon.
- Networking Tools Database & API’s
- Basic understanding of Firewall.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, communication skills
- Self-motivated, professional attitude and works well under pressure, should be able to function independently, with limited supervision.
- Networking CCNA, CCNP
- Aruba Technologies (Wireless, Airwave, Clear Pass, Aruba Central)
Key Words: LAN, WAN, MPLS, Cisco, CCNA, Routing, Switching, Zabbix, Airwave (Aruba), Cacti, Inmon, ITIL.