- Qualifications / Experience Required:
Must – Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or any Professional degree
- Professional Experience
Must - 4 to 8 years of industry experience in networking or telecommunication domain
Must – knowledge on change management process
Must – Core experience in implementing network changes ( MLAN, WLAN, MPLS, QOS, Routing Protocols )
Nice to have – Exposure to multinational environment
- Technical, Systems
Must – Should have knowledge on networking technologies and systems utilized in global WAN and LAN Business to business communications and IT systems environment.
Must – Knowledge of routing protocols, systems, communications interface, circuit knowledge and network. Routing : OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, QOS, VOIP, Multicasting
Nice to have – CCNA / CCNP – Routing & Switching Certification
Must Must have strong business analysis, process and tools skills & customer service skills
Nice to have – Use of Excel and other applications that could be used for reporting / presentation
- Soft skills
Must – Ability to engage, lead conference calls / meetings, with good interpersonal skills
Must Experience of working with international /cross functional teams desirable
Must Ability to present data to top management in high level view
Must – Ability to work under pressure and speed, meet deadlines
Must – Open minded and willing to learn, confident and contribute
Nice to have – Worked in multicultural environment
Nice to have – Ability to influence, convince
- Job Responsibilities
Job Purpose: Provision and perform change and release for complex/critical backbone network. Manage customer network integration and provide expertise to implement hybrid networks of the organisation.
- To deliver outstanding change excellence via on-time, first time right implementation of network RFCs.
- Participate in Low Level Design calls with engineering and design teams and propose changes.
- Build final config and perform the changes for the assigned RFCs.
- Subject Matter Expert for LAN/WAN technologies
- Managing & communicating change based on change management process requirements
- Ability to work under pressure, dealing with multiple tasks
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments, best practices, implements effective continual improvement solutions
- Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Project manage bulk & complex migrations using standard process and procedures
- Measure Change Management efficiency – quality and throughput and ensure the team’s performance meets or exceeds the set KPIs.
- Monitor the roll-out and compliance of the defined processes, procedures and audit the adherence to standards
- Manage escalations for all technical & procedural issues on change requests
- Willing to work in 24×7 environment
- Good time management, and organizational skills.
- 4. WORKING HOURS & LOCATION.
|Working Hours||00:01am – 11:59pm (in rotational shifts)|