- Qualifications / Experience Required:
Must – Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or any Professional degree
- Professional Experience
Must - 2 to 5 years of industry experience in networking or telecommunication domain
Must – knowledge on change management process
Must – knowledge on raising & managing changes on tools
Nice to have – Exposure to multinational environment
- Technical, Systems
Must – Should have knowledge on networking technologies and systems utilized in global WAN and LAN Business to business communications and IT systems environment.
Must – Knowledge of routing protocols, systems, communications interface, circuit knowledge and network
Nice to have – CCNA Routing & Switching Certification
Nice to have – Use of Excel and other applications that could be used for reporting
- Soft skills
Must – Ability to engage, lead conference calls / meetings, with good interpersonal skills
Must – Ability to work under pressure and speed, meet deadlines
Must – Open minded and willing to learn, confident and contribute
Nice to have – Worked in multicultural environment
Nice to have – Ability to influence, convince
- Job Responsibilities
Job Purpose: Manage and deliver configuration changes on the IP backbone networks, performing technical feasibility study and end-to-end change management by coordinating with different stakeholders, provisioning and implementation teams, within the agreed SLA with internal / external customers.
– To validate and classify the change request according to its complexity defined in the Change catalogue
– Schedule and drive a weekly CAB (Change Advisory Board) meeting for the change approval process with the stakeholders
– Follow the agreed time as per SLA with the Customer
– To act as the SPOC for the process till change request is activated/completed
– To communicate the results to the internal customer and close the change record
– Monitor and report quality of first time right, on-time change implementation
– Raise the change request in tool & submit for approval
– Manage Project and bulk change requests using standard process and procedures
– Assess, prioritize, respond and report on time for expedite requests
– Willing to work in 24×7 environment
– Good interpersonal & knowledge of written/spoken English language. French language skills would be helpful but not mandatory.
– Good time management, and organizational skills.
– Ability to work under pressure to deal with multiple tasks.
– Ability to provide exemplary customer focused support in a fast paced environment.
– Willingness to learn and expand knowledge with strong focus on Technical/soft skills.
– Team work, uses a team approach to solve problem when appropriate.
– Capable and motivated to upskill self technically, as per the business need
- 4. WORKING HOURS & LOCATION.
|Working Hours||00:01am – 11:59pm (in rotational shifts)|