This position assesses and troubleshoots computer support problems and resolves problems of users in both English and Mandarin. We are looking for self-motivated, team-oriented and highly organized individuals with excellent communication (written & verbal) skills in both Mandarin and English. You will be required to work a flexible schedule based on the client’s needs. Please understand that the position will require flexibility on your part. Responsible for providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, hardware, or software for clients in person, via telephone or electronically, and performing the regular maintenance work.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
● Provide Tier 1/2 support on a daily basis.
● Provides answers and technical support to clients by isolating and identifying problems; researching answers; guiding clients through corrective steps.
● Supports Desktop and Laptop users and solves problems with Microsoft, Adobe, Java, and other software in the production environment.
● Provides phone, e-mail and in-person support to users for various systems, including e-mail, LAN/WAN, user account administration, Active Directory, Virtualization system, standard desktop images and applications, etc.
● Should have at least basic concept knowledge of Citrix/VMWare/Virtualization, expertise would be added advantage
● Ensures backup, recovery, and data restoration for customers during upgrades or when a problem with the system is diagnosed.
● Remote troubleshooting through telephone and SCCM remote access
● IAM – Create / Configure / Customize / Disable / password reset / support ID Accounts to access network domain; Manage rules / groups for users.
● Create / Configure / Customize / Manage / Disable of Email accounts, Distribution lists,
● Generic Mailboxes, Meeting Room Resources
● Account management support
● Share folder access management
● Airwatch activation, support, troubleshooting and escalation
● Remote installation of software for end-users
● Request and Incident Resolve by referring to Knowledge Base
● Contribute to Knowledge Based document creation
● Request and Incident Escalate to L2 with details and troubleshooting steps
● Support L2 – gathering missed information for Request and Incident
● OTP account management and password reset
● Escalate issues to the next level of support and/or vendors in a timely manner.
● Assume full ownership of problem resolution, status, and tracking using the helpdesk ticketing system.
● Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned under supervisor’s instruction.
● To propose and/or improve the monitoring system in order to resolve the issue/problem proactively.
Qualification / Requirements
The selected Agents shall possess the following basic qualifications for the job.
● 2 to 3 years’ experience working in an IT service desk call center environment.
● Good attitude and interpersonal skills with a service mindset
● Fluency in both English and Mandarin.
● Flexible to work in 9 hour shifts that starts from 4 AM to 4:30 PM IST, Monday to Friday, this is about 45 hours per week
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Communication and written skills in English and Mandarin
● Experience in hardware and software installation, troubleshooting and user support.
● Good analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
● Personal computers, printers and smartphones experience.
● Familiar with Win10 OS, MS Office, Active Directory and Gsuite
● Experience with remote desktop tools and Basic networking knowledge
● Familiar with IT ticketing tool (ServiceNow)
● Preferably some experience working with and deploying computers accordingly to a standard image and common enterprise parameters.