We are looking for self-motivated, team-oriented and highly organized individuals with excellent communication (written & verbal) skills in English. The Team Lead is also responsible for creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture within theYou will be required to work a flexible schedule based on the client’s needs. Please understand that the position will require flexibility on your part. Responsible for providing technical assistance and support for user escalation calls or emails related to computer systems, hardware, or software for clients in person, via telephone or electronically, and performing the regular maintenance work.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
● Sets goals for the team: helps in clarification of individual responsibilities; distributes tasks to employees, and sets priorities daily; determines execution deadlines and quality expectations
● Resource & capacity management (shift schedules, vacation schedules, substitution plans).
● Monitors the productivity and operational performance of the team, and takes correction steps when necessary.
● Ensures the well-being of the team; facilitates effective team work and conflict management.
● Support L2 – gathering missed information for Request and Incident
● Propose process improvement if necessary.
● Ensures the effective use of integrated corporate tools; handles compliance with processes,procedures and standards.
● Takes part in the selection of new employees, suggests dismissals and promotions.
● Monitors Call flow and Ticket flow regularly to avoid SLA violation.
● Transfers operational and other relevant business information to the team.
Qualification / Requirements
The selected Agents shall possess the following basic qualifications for the job.
● 2 to 3 years’ experience managing a help desk team.
● 6 to 7 years’ experience working in an IT service desk call center environment.
● Flexible to work in 9 hour shifts that starts from 4 AM to 4:30 PM IST, Monday to Friday, this is about 45 hours per week
● Experience with documentation and reporting.
● Good understanding of Service Level Agreement.
● Familiar with ITIL / CompTIA / MCSE / SCCM.
● Familiarity with Google-suite and ServiceNow will be an advantage.
● Proven ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
● Proven ability to drive improvement in team performance.
● Familiar in handling escalation, with good communication and writing skills.