(We need candidate with experience in Service now. Knowledge of service now CMDB module is essential)
Experience: 4+ Years
This position is with the Enterprise System Management (ESM) department. The position is with a team responsible for a set of systems used to manage Morgan Stanley’s IT inventory and assets data, together with their configuration and operational state. As a ServiceNow developer/integrator, you will be working developing custom workflows and application integrations to fulfill Morgan Stanley’s IT Service Management needs using ServiceNow. The successful candidate will be part of a new team working within all facets of development from requirements gathering, design, development, code reviews, testing, to deployment in production as well as designing, specifying, guiding development performed by more junior consultant developers and reviewing their work product. You will work primarily on the CMDB and Asset Management modules. ServiceNow is a vendor managed cloud service platform and as part of your work you will customize and build applications within that platform as well as build integrations with other Morgan Stanley systems and data sources.
- Strong background in software development, software architecture, data structures, algorithms, and SDLC models
- Proficiency developing in one or more languages such as Java or C#
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, especially under Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of database application concepts, SQL, query optimization
- Ability to work with customers, gather requirements and create solutions independently
- Active participation within and among teams and colleagues distributed globally
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Good quantitative analytic skills, ability to work with large data sets
- Excellent problem solving skills, in particular a methodical approach to dealing with problems across distributed systems.
- Unit and functional testing skills
- ServiceNow Admin and ServiceNow developer training and certification a plus
Experience working in AngularJS and Node.js experience a plus
- Familiarity with SOAP, REST, XML, JSON
- Experience with web application user interface and usability concepts
- Understanding of secure software development concepts, especially in a cloud platform
- ITIL experience or certification is a plus
- Agile development experience.