Shift: Rotational Shifts
Experience: 5 to 8 Years
Education – Graduation / Post Graduation in engineering
· Conducts in-depth discussions with customers regarding the Technology strategy and key challenges.
· Perform required network data analysis and define a rule to extract information as per the network topology of mobile networks (MSS/MGW/STP/CTC/DSC/USFW/MGCF/MRS) and Virtual Platform.
· Provide technical support and input to the delivery team, manage the resolution of technical problems, Participate in risk analysis.
· Develop and perform technical presentation with Customers.
· Execute product configuration, integration, and migration work.
· Perform Software Upgrade / Updates in Live Network. Environment, Design, and Implementation of customized mobility solutions.
· Analyse customer improvement areas and challenges related to technology and business.
· Lead and contribute to solutions creation and description, Present solution internally within Ericsson, Handshake solution with stakeholders.
· Ready to work in flexible timing and should be ready to travel.
· Promote the corporate values, ethics, and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.