Skill: Teradata Developer, Unix, SQL
Exp: 4-6 yrs Work Location: Pune
Notice Period: Immediate Days or 15 Days max.
- Perform Development & Support activities for the Data warehousing domain using ETL Tools and Technologies
- Understand High-Level Design, Application Interface Design & build Low-Level Design
- Perform application analysis & propose a technical solution for application enhancement or resolve production issues
- Perform Development & Deployment.
- Should be able to Code, Unit Test & Deploy
- Creating necessary documentation for all project deliverable phases
- Handle Production Issues (Tier 2 Support, weekend on-call rotation) to resolve production issues & ensure SLAs are met
- Mandatory Hands-on in Unix & advanced Unix Shell Scripting
- Hands-on SQL, PL/SQL.
- Ability to write complex SQL & performance tune them.
- Hands-on in Teradata & all Teradata utilities
- Hands on in Vertica – Preferred
- Hands on in Informatica Power Center (Workflows, Mapping, Workflows, ?.. etc )
- Hands-on file transfer mechanism (NDM, sFTP etc)
- Open to work in shift Good to have
- Willingness to learn all data warehousing technologies & work out of the comfort zone in other ETL technologies (Datastage, Oracle, Golden Gate, Mainframe etc).
- Hands-on working experience is a plus? Knowledge of Schedulers